Where does your money go?
Eureka Climb is a fundraising event that supports two amazing Charity Partners, Interplast and Whitelion. The money you raise will be split equally between the charities and help these organisations rebuild lives.
To read more about these organisations click here.
Interplast – Changing futures today
Interplast sends volunteer medical teams to provide life-changing surgery and medical training in developing countries across the Asia Pacific region. Our work significantly improves the quality of life for people who are disabled as a result of congenital or acquired medical conditions.
The Eureka Climb is a major fundraising event for Interplast, the funds used from this event allows us to provide free surgery to those that would otherwise have no access to such services. It also allows Interplast to build the capacity of our neighbouring countries by assisting in the training of the next generation of surgical leaders. By supporting, mentoring and building their knowledge, local medical personnel across the Asia Pacific region will be able to perform these procedures independently.
Interplast is a fully accredited NGO with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), registered by the Australian Charities and Not For Profit Commission and is a signatory to the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) Code of Conduct.
What will your impact will be?
- $100 could provide dressings and surgical supplies to treat a patient after their burns surgery
- $300 could provide training to one nurse in the Solomon Islands
- $500 could provide hand rehabilitation services for two to three patients after they’ve received hand surgery
- $1000 could provide life-changing surgery for a patient in the Asia Pacific region
We have some incredible stories to tell, please visit www.interplast.org.au to read more about our life changing work.
Whitelion – How your fundraising will help…
The young people Whitelion work with are among the most disadvantaged members of our community who often come from extremely abusive families, including sexual, drug and/or alcohol abuse. Whitelion helps young people find the courage to seek a better future. Whitelion aims to break the cycle of substance abuse criminal activity and incarceration by providing young people at risk with opportunities to make links and build relationships with the community through education and employment opportunities.
- $35 – would provide a hygiene pack for a young person living on the street
- $50 – would provide a sleeping bag for a young person living on the street
- $100 – would provide a young person with temporary housing
- $250 – would provide a teen mum with essential baby products
- $500 – would provide a young person two weeks of stable housing and support
- $1000 – would provide training for a young person to get them job ready (clothes & essential equipment for a job, transport to and from the job)
For more information about Whitelion please visit our website- www.whitelion.asn.au