We love stairs. That’s why we get so pumped whenever November comes around and we get to climb 1642 stairs over 88 levels within Eureka Tower in Melbourne.
It’s also why we thought we’d put together a compilation of some of the most interesting and breathtaking stairs across the globe for you to see. Below are some of our favourites:
1. Chand Baori Fountain, India
2. Crack of Guatape, Antioquia, Colombia
3. Cross Roadladder in Bermeo Spain
4. Elbsandsteingebirge stairs, Schsische Schweiz, Germany
5. Haiku scale, Oahu, Hawaii
6. Heaven’s Gate Stairs, Tianmen Shan, China
7. Pailon del Diablo, Equador
8. Shaharah Bridge, Yemen
9. Scale worm in Taihang Mountains, China
10. Wayna Pichu at Machu Pichu, Peru
We hope we’ve inspired you to go climb some stairs! Eureka Climb is just around the corner and the view at the top is the best there is in Melbourne – definitely worth the climb.
This event attracts the largest participation of any tower climb in Australia and is a charity fundraiser for Whitelion and Interplast Australia & New Zealand.
Race you to the top! Let’s do it!